Say yes, to Tredsteps..

I have always been in love with Tredstep. Every product just glows in it's quality.
Now I have been needing new paddock boots for a while. I used to always get synthetics because I do everything in paddock boots but I've decided this time I want a good quality leather pair. So naturally I expected to have to pay a pretty price.
But then I found these little beauty's....

Aren't they GORGEOUS!
And for just a few pennies under $80.00 you can't beat the price!
They are called the Tredstep Giotto Front-Zip Paddock Boot.

Made of supple, full-grain napa leather, fully lined in leather. Padded sides and tongue ensure comfort and flex. Fitted with a molded sport high-impact cushioned footbed. Dry-Tex moisture-wicking top layer. Forked Bartoli composite mid sole with an advanced shank provides stability and reduces foot fatigue. Long-lasting flexible Field Master outsole, side spur rests, YKK brass zipper and punched toe cap.

Oh and did I mention they come in brown!
I am a lover of brown boots. It's my hallmark. And I will be adding these little pieces of art to my collection asap!

Tredstep Giotto Paddock Boot

Comments

Popular Posts