| Three Budget Dry Shampoos |

Dry Shampoo can be a useful tool to keep in your barn bag so you can freshen up your hair before heading back into society..


Hey Guys! 

We have possibly entered a new era here at The Gallop to Greatness Blog!
I have recorded my first ever YouTube video where I actually talk face to face with the camera. (Scary!)

I CANNOT tell you how anxious this makes me!! But I finally did it. 

This Video features three budget friendly dry shampoos that I review. 

Why I chose dry Shampoos???

Because I like to extend the freshness of my hair with them when I either don't have time to wash my hair or don't want to have to wash it every day.
Plus I had 3 laying around that I was familiar with.

So please watch and let me know what you think!


Comments

  1. Visit SmartBazar.PK to buy Cosmetics as per your skin requirement. Buy Makeupo online with Cash on delivery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts