~ Riders International Quilted Cotton Saddle Pad Review ~


~ Riders International Quilted Cotton Saddle Pad Review ~




I bought these at first because it literally was all I could afford. They were in a sale bin for $10.00 and you can't beat that!
I wasn't expecting much, and for good reason. They are very simply made, nothing special. You get what you pay for.
They shrink a little even if you don't dry them. If you dry them they shrink A LOT!
They serve their purpose... well.. barely because when they shrink they no longer fit under your entire saddle.
I prefer to use a half pad with them but they can be used without one I suppose.
Overall if you just want an under pad they are great, if you want a saddle pad that you will be more satisfied with then spend the extra few dollars and get something better (aka bigger).
P.S. They fit ponies perfectly though lol.

Comments

Popular Posts