~ Pumpkin Pie Biscotti ~



It's that time of year. Tis the season of Pumpkin Spice!

You can literally find anything in pumpkin spice. Coffee, bread, bagels, cream cheese, protein/granola bars, cereal, oatmeal, tea, cookies, cakes, soda's, even triscuits!
I personally love pumpkin spice, although I know many people are annoyed with it to say the least.

I eat 95% gluten free since I don't tolerate it well. I'm also lactose intolerant. So it's not so easy for me to find a pumpkin spice treat I can indulge in. So I decided to make my own!

Behold: The Gluten/Lactose Free Pumpkin Spice Biscotti



Ingredients:

Wet:
- 2 Eggs
             - 1/4 Cup Sugar
                         - 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
                                      - 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree

Dry:
          - 3 Cups Oat Flour
                   - 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
                         - 1.5 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt

*Preheat oven to 350 degrees
*Combine Wet & Dry Ingredients into a sticky/firm dough.
*Place the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
*Flatten the dough out into whatever shape you decide until it's about a half inch tall/thick.
*Bake for 20-25 minutes and let cool.
*Slice and bake another 25-30 minutes or until crispy.

Comments

Popular Posts