Thursday, June 29, 2017

Apartment Shopping || Unicorn Necklace || And A New Computer!


Hi there!
So where did we leave off last time? Ah, yes.. getting a computer.


Well I got one!

It's not a MacBook.. But... It is a good little computer :)

It's a Lenovo Yoga 710. I cant decide what to name it though. Yes.. I name things.. I can't help it..
It's between Monsieur Lenovo (say it with a French accent lol), Lennox, or Lynx. What do you guys think?

This little guy is capable of doing the video edits we were talking about in my last post. So let me know if you guys want to see videos now.



Moving On..

After a little over a year, it's time, to move on from our apartment.
It's been good here but it's small and the community has gone downhill a little. Mainly though, we just need more breathing room. We have an appointment to see a new place this Saturday. All I know is it has a bedroom (our current apartment is a studio, so no bedroom), a balcony (another thing we don't have), and a fireplace (odd for apartments but I love it!).
I'll update you guys after we see it if you want..

Unicorn Squad


This is a prototype of my latest project. I have to get some more supplies to complete the first batch but they will be available for sale through my etsy shop.


P.S. Depending on how these go, there will be more unicorn productions ;)

1 comment: