Sunday, April 16, 2017

Blond-est || Life Update || Home-Sick || Where to next?


Let's start with the hair.

Guys.. This is my favorite so far!
What do you all think?

Now, How's life?

Well, slightly stressful. 

Why's that?
Haha oh ya know... Just where I work is gonna close soon so I have to find a new job asap that pays well, is full-time, and has a set schedule. No biggie right?? 

I've had multiple breakdowns stressing over everything but Matthew's helping me stay positive. 

One of my not so great ways of dealing with stress is the urge to runaway. So at the moment I have an itch to ditch everything, pick up and move somewhere far away in the country.

Anyone watch Heartland? 

Matthew and I love it! I'm somewhere in season 6 I believe. No spoilers!
So, I was watching a few episodes of Heartland the other day and realized....  I'm Home-Sick. 
I had had this very particular feeling for a few years now but in the past 7 months it's been unbearable! I could never figure out exactly what it was though until I was watching Heartland the other day and it hit me! I'm Home-Sick! 
You see, I don't have a hometown or anything because I grew up moving around a lot. But I did grow up in the country with pastures, meadows, forests, mud, dirt, and rocks. Horses were always my world and at age 13 they became my reality.
Since Amber was sold I haven't ridden and between living in "not the country" and not riding I have felt so homesick that I can't even keep it together! (shame face).

Friday and Saturday I was in and out of emotional breakdowns and ended up talking it out with Matthew and telling him how I'm homesick and why I am and everything I just told you in the last paragraph. He was so sweet assuring me it would be ok and we'll make it happen soon.

So what now?

Today we went out for lunch and the subject came up again. We were on our way to my parents house for a family gathering and Matt saw the tears in my eyes. He parked the car and told me not to worry because in a few months or so he will get me a horse.
Me being me though immediately asks "But what about saving for a house?" 
He told me what I already had a feeling was true, that it would take longer than a year and I need a horse in the meantime.

Sorry this wasn't the most inspiring post. But I figured I'd let you guys know what's going on. 
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Comment below and let me know what you wanna hear about next time :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you. I'm so sorry that you're going through such a difficult time right now. We should get together soon and talk

    ReplyDelete