Thursday, October 6, 2016

|| Ambassadorship ||


Hey there, so I'm an ambassador now.

Hold your horses.
It's not like I make money for this.
I do not make money off of this. I simply promote their products. It's not a big deal or anything. I'm just spreading the word, and style.


So why do it then?

Because it's fun, I enjoy it, and it's for a good cause.

So as of 10/4/2016 I'm an ambassador for trevorjamesproducts

10% of every sale they make goes to helping provide clean water filters to those living in impoverished areas.

Their products are super cute! And very affordable.

Plus use code: gabrielam10
to get 10% off!!


So what am I a product pusher now?

NO!
As always, I only ever tell you about products I like and believe in myself. I will never hawk needless junk at you so I can make a quick buck. I don't make anything out of this at all. It's just nice to be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment