Thursday, September 22, 2016

~ Dollar Store Beauty Hacks! ~


Ok, let's face it being a girl is EXPENSIVE!

Makeup especially. I mean why am I gonna pay 15 dollars for two shades of powder to put on my eyes if I feel like it????
I usually buy stuff on clearance, or that's already cheap like E.L.F, or at a discount price at Ross or Marshalls.
But the other day I wandered into a Dollar Tree and thought "Hmm I bet they have makeup here" And they did.. "oh! wait... that means this is all only a dollar a piece" *studies entire selection carefully*. Then after making my selections I realized 
Eyeshadow/Eyeliner
Drug store - $4-$25 each. Normal price right??
Dollar store - $1 each. What is this magic??

Dollar Tree sells L.A. Colors makeup
.
I've used this brand in the past and I find that it goes on smooth and stays on nicely. I especially love their retractable black eyeliner.

The Dollar Tree also sells (well everything but..) a pack of 30 makeup remover towelettes for you guessed it a dollar! And they work pretty well.
And Nail Polish too!


I'm not saying this is your go to store for makeup. But if you're on a tight budget and want something new but don't have a lot of money to spare or need to pick something up quick without going bankrupt this may be the ticket!

1 comment: