Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Killer Legs & Abs Workout, 1st #flexfriday, And Riding.


Hey guys!
So a lot of people think I'm kinda childish because I still watch and love "cartoons" or animated movies. This past week we rented "Zootopia" and I loved it!
I know it's kinda silly that I get just as excited for a "kids movie" than a more "age appropriate" one but hey, that's me and I like it that way :P
Living in a world that seems designed to zap your energy and joy you have to stay young at heart.
______
Ok so Thursday Matthew and I went to the gym and did Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders. My shoulders weren't too happy though. They were hurting along with my neck so even though I felt I could do more weight (which is GREAT!) I decided to play it safe and not move up just yet.
After that we went to the pool for an hour. Then Matt left for work and my family came over. We all went to the pool. Guys... my mom brought me donuts because she heard I was eating them again. But I resisted :) When she tried one she said they were dissapointing.
______
Friday we did legs and abs..

Here my new killer leg and ab routine....

Squats: 1 warm-up set. 5 heavy sets of 5 reps.
Romanian Deadlifts: 1 warm-up set. 5 sets of 5 heavy reps.
Calf Raises: 5 Heavy sets of about 10 reps.
Weighted Kickbacks: 5 heavy sets of 5-7 reps.
Weighted Crunches: 5 sets of 8-10 reps.
Resistance Leg Raises: 4-5 sets of as many as you can.

Seriously I was sore for 4 days after this routine...
 
 
Also I did my first #flexfriday
 
It's pretty fun/funny.
I wasn't expecting all the encourging feedback I got :)
______
And now for my OOTW (Outfit Of The Week).
Forgot to incude my light blue denim jeans and sandals in the pic but oh well..

 ______

And now for my first experience with Lipstick. I decided to play it safe and chose a nude shade.


 
Me with no lipstick
(Sorry I'm tired in these pics)
And with NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Boardwalk.
 
What do you think?
 
Almost no difference right? LOL!
~
Also Im trying out Crest 3D White Glamorous White toothpaste and mouth wash so I will let you know what I think of them soon!
And Matthew was super sweet and got me some coupons to get hair products. So I'm trying out some Herbal Essence hair styling products too.

I will include those in the next week or two.
______
Saturday was a rough day at work. I got off at 4pm and headed straight to the barn.
Amber was already sweaty just standing in her stall so we just did a 20-30 minute walk/trot. She was pretty relaxed and spooked once or twice. She was happy to have me there. But she was sooooo tired so I didn't push for too much.
Matthew is making her a Redsox fan lol. I think she looks adorable in it!
 
______

No comments:

Post a Comment